Storms in the forecast for the Carolinas | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- After a brief pause from the rain this morning, another round of showers and storms will move through the area this afternoon.
For most of us, we'll see more beneficial rain, with totals of about a quarter to half inch. Some areas could receive over one inch of rain in the next 24 hours.
The best storm chances are expected late this afternoon along and just ahead of the cold front.
This storm system moved through the Midwest earlier this week, bringing severe weather and heavy snow to the region.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Matthews - Mint Hill Stories
Upcoming Events near Matthews - Mint Hill
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Union Co School leaders using the law to get more money
- Sheriff: Elderly woman's body found inside home after fire
- Snake in power equipment causes outage to thousands in Union Co.
- Monroe one of Top 10 "No-Brainer locations for manufacturing in the South
- Woman attacked by pitbull, fends it off with a stick