Storms in the forecast for the Carolinas | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- After a brief pause from the rain this morning, another round of showers and storms will move through the area this afternoon.
For most of us, we'll see more beneficial rain, with totals of about a quarter to half inch. Some areas could receive over one inch of rain in the next 24 hours.
The best storm chances are expected late this afternoon along and just ahead of the cold front.
This storm system moved through the Midwest earlier this week, bringing severe weather and heavy snow to the region.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Matthews - Mint Hill
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Indictment: Boy handcuffed to porch, chained to railroad track
- Commissioner: 'No idea things were so bad in school district'
- Union Co. man accused of abusing 3-yr-old Kilah Davenport says he's not guilty
- Union Co. School board discusses county's latest offer
- Kilah Davenport Child Protection Act passes House, heads to Senate