Coming Friday, free legal information from the NC Bar's 4ALL event | Community Spirit
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Here's your chance to get FREE legal information from members of the North Carolina Bar Association. It's really easy. Just call 866.616.4255 anytime between 7am and 7pm on Friday, March 2nd. Please keep in mind that this is legal information, and not legal advice.
Celebrating its fifth anniversary, the 4ALL Service Day is a program of the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation in conjunction with the North Carolina Bar Association. North Carolina lawyers join forces and take calls from the public at seven call centers throughout North Carolina. These volunteers provide legal information and referral resources to the callers.
Upcoming Events near Matthews - Mint Hill
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kilah Davenport Child Protection Act passes House, heads to Senate
- Union Co. School board discusses county's latest offer
- Union Co. Commissioners extend settlement offer deadline for Board of Education
- Victims ID'd in fatal shooting near Wingate University, 2 arrested
- Union County policing itself after DSS worker fired